I’m not sure what to read into it, although I see several possible scenarios:
1. Buffett sees North Korean newspapers as a better investment than North American newspapers.
2. Buffett secretly aspires to rule North Korea.
3. Kim Jong-un secretly plans to launch a hostile takeover of the American newspaper industry.
4. Kim Jong-un already controls the American newspaper industry and has been forcing it to adopt North Korean-like austerity measures.
5. This inadvertent juxtaposition signals the beginning of the end of the world as prophesied by the Mayan calendar.
6. Buffett doesn’t like to have his picture taken.
7. Computer error.
So far, I’m leaning toward No. 4. That would seem to explain many things that haven’t made much sense over the past decade.
Then again, it all could have been a simple mistake.
That’s no fun, though. Is it?[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY]